A new and exciting coating using nanotechnology to insulate electrical components
NanoProtech protects electronic and electric devices and installations from humidity and wet conditions of all kinds. It guarantees the electric conductivity of connection assemblies and contacts even under water, without leading to the otherwise inevitable short circuits or flash overs.
Nanoprotech uses the most advanced nanotechnology to deliver unparalleled results. Significantly prolonging the service life of domestic and industrial machinery by simply protecting it from corrosion and water damage.
Insulates against short-circuiting
> Eliminates the risk of damage from water exposure
Easy to Apply
> Quick easy application
Use on any electrical equipment
> Dries within minutes
> Coating lasts minimum 1 year. Effective up to 72 hours under water
CLEANS ■ LUBRICATES ■ REMOVES RUST ■ PREVENTS CORROSION ■ WATER PROTECTION
According to statistics, about 80% of electrical equipment fails due to moisture (rain, condensation, vapor, mist, spray, salt water, chlorinated water, etc.) on devices and installations. Moist environments on the metal parts of the equipment lead to the formation of corrosion. A poorly insulated or corroded contact leads to current leakage and sometimes permanent damage. Repairs and replacements are costly and time-consuming.
- Long term prevention of leakage current and short circuits
- Safety against electrocution hazards, especially for children
- Safety against electrocution for workers using electric tools in wet/humid conditions.
- Dynamic & adaptable contact agent
- Preventative solution against Corrosion Under Insulation (CUI), as the coating builds a barrier against moisture build up beneath the traditional insulation over time.
- Clear finish of coating allows visual inspection of device.
- Allows for post-treatment soldering
- Fast setting time (10 mins) speeds up maintenance & installations
- Reduces maintenance, equipment replacement and labour costs.
- Free from polycyclic hydrocarbons, fluorinated or chlorinated hydrocarbons, resins, silicones, Teflon and aromatic compounds.
[tab title=”HOW IT WORKS”]
Based on a new kind of nano-zeolithe-technology with a slightly oily consistency, the coating crawls under rust, oxidations and humidity, forming a three dimensional multifunctional protective barrier network at the interface.
Fills micro cavities (in circuit boards, micro circuitry, electric coils etc.). Powerful capillary effect allows the product to penetrate inside the blocks without dismantling.
Excellent water repellent properties and low surface tension allow it to form a thin protective coating penetrating under the water layer.
After spraying, a protective coating forms on the surface. NANO PROTECH provides a 100% water extrusion rate within 10 seconds.
Intelligent and dynamic, the coating ensures a water repellent barrier at all times. When components are attached, the coating ‘opens up’ allowing ion exchange. Detaching components then actions the coating into ‘closing up’ over the newly exposed metal surfaces to prevent short-circuiting.